Filming The Limbo and the End
In one day we managed to film the scene with the limbo character scene, the message scene and most of the ending scene in one day. The weather for this day was great and provided us with very nice looking and consistent shots. The wind speed was high causing a lot of audio to become unusable even though we tried to prevent it as much as possible. I had to act in the Limbo scene and in the message scene. I was the Limbo (a hobo of the afterlife) and I tried to act as unnatural as possible, I recorded audio of myself making weird noises. Being the Limbo was a very fun experience as it was a very unusual, I also couldn't see very well as there was a mask covering my face. The second character I played was Kevin's "friend" who died before him, he leaves an emotional message that makes Kevin really upset. This character was more emotionally demanding while I was acting, I tried to make myself upset in order to create a realistic emotion. I went off script and improved the speech I was supposed to give as it felt more natural than reading off of the script.
We did forget the tripod for the last shot of the film so we have to do that on another day. Overall I was very happy with the performance of everyone on this day and there is not much left of the film to shoot.
Favourite shots





Comments
Post a Comment